October recommendations for Caribbean or thereabouts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IF[/B] you can get a space I'd HIGHLY recommend you try the S/Y Juliet[/FONT][/SIZE]

I agree, IF you can get a space. She is usually sold out way in advance. She is a great boat, if a little quirky, but then I have gone into that in much detail on other threads. She was the source of the first (and worst:11:)case of seasickness I ever had, but that was just the crossing to Bimini, and all was peaches and cream the rest of the trip:coffee:. Good luck, and if you are still going with the Explorer in the Exumas, give my regards to Georgetown! Woody

We have 3 slots left on the Juliet Oct. 4....We have one group on her right now.

And this is the usual way one gets on this boat. You contract with a dive shop which has already booked the entire boat. I hope you fill your slots without difficulty, Don, -too bad I am busy at that time. If another time is needed, contact John at the Juliet and he will tell you who is handling the particular time you need and you can go directly to them and set things up. :coffee: Good luck! Woody

If you want BIG stuff go Solmar V, not the Caribbean, but great photo ops.

The Caribbean seems the same everywhere regarding photos. Try the Sorrocco Islands (sp) sorry.

I was on the Explorer last January. It met all of my expectations. As long as you get out to San Salvador it will be a great trip. The diving at that island is spectacular.

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom