Odd ball exhaust on SP 555

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought in online years ago in my constant journey to tinker and slightly improve stuff about my regs. You can Google "Scubapro Video Exhaust Tee" and usually find a few people selling it. I'm not sure if they are still making it for overseas markets or if it's just a bunch of new old stock.
Ok, I found a few, interesting add on

at least I now know that it is an official item.

I used the video/s555/s600 on a neckless (easy to set up with those holes in the extensions), only took a few breaths but these things do move the bubbles far away from your face. This week I’m going to use it on the longer hose for the whole dive. Also testing out a screaming deal I got from the “bay” on a Sherwood SR 2, I used it with this 555 last week and so far it’s perfect, holds IP like a rock east breathing second, not bad for $94.

I have blocked right exhaust regs for use with the paralenz

40 014 (3).JPG

but for only half my dives as the crap paralisedlenz sits inoperable for the other half

BEE6BAAA-482A-4DFA-8A28-97CB5AAB867C.jpeg

Is this designed skewwhiff

Which is the best reg that fits this thing please

Is it one of these Scubapro S600 , R095 .R395 and S560 2nd stage???

Thank you

I have blocked right exhaust regs for use with the paralenz

View attachment 745945

but for only half my dives as the crap paralisedlenz sits inoperable for the other half

View attachment 745946

Is this designed skewwhiff

Which is the best reg that fits this thing please

Is it one of these Scubapro S600 , R095 .R395 and S560 2nd stage???

Thank you
It’s an s555 but I’ve added the s600 adjuster to it.

I bought in online years ago in my constant journey to tinker and slightly improve stuff about my regs. You can Google "Scubapro Video Exhaust Tee" and usually find a few people selling it. I'm not sure if they are still making it for overseas markets or if it's just a bunch of new old stock.

It is no longer made as far as I'm aware.

Did one dive with it today, 95 minutes, it took a few breaths to get used to the sound of bubbles going right past my ears, once I got used to that it performed wonderfully, being basically an s600 it’s a great breather, no problem with the exhale and almost no chance of a bubble in your view.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom