Off to Coz Again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Zimmerly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Did it!

Just booked a week at the Palace from 29 Oct - 5 Nov. Finally got some descent prices with airfare. Hooking up with our friends the Bakers. Can't wait. It will be our 8th trip there.

Anyone else from SB going to be there?

Regards,
Dave (aka "Squirt")

Did it!

Just booked a week at the Palace from 29 Oct - 5 Nov. Finally got some descent prices with airfare. Hooking up with our friends the Bakers. Can't wait. It will be our 8th trip there.

Regards,
Dave (aka "Squirt")

It's going to be a fun boat Dave! Just "spoke" to Richard...see you soon!!

Mr.Dave, you will make your 8th trip to Coz as you said in last MAY. Have fun!

We'll be there Oct 29-Nov 8. Staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with Christi. Our third trip this year and joining some wonderful Canadian friends we met in April. Maybe we'll see you on the boat.

Jay and Cheryl

Kanto,

Thanks for the message. We will be thinking of you and your wife Akiko, and wishing we were diving together again.

Jay and Cheryl,

I'd say there is a pretty good chance of diving on the same boat. It will be our first time with Christi, but I have only heard good things of her dive operation.

Rich and Marlyn,

See you all in about 23 days.

Regards All,
Dave (aka "Squirt")

Yes, but a month later, arriving Dec 10, and also diving with Christi, so I'm looking forward to your report.

It's our first time at a "nice" AI; did a large LDS group trip to the old Fiesta Inn a few years back with mediocre food and very watered-down booze, so I'm definitely looking forward to the upgraded room and board, in-room jacuzzi, swim-up bar, and in-room liquor dispenser!?! Even more so now that Janna broke her ankle and won't be diving.

Have an excellent trip and please let me know your thoughts on the place when you return.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom