Oh, what the heck! .... May dayz ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am booked for a quick solo weekend, May 30 through June 2. I am staying at Villablanca and diving with Tres Pelicanos Friday night and Saturday and Sunday mornings. I am diving with Aldora on a Saturday twilight.

I am booked for a quick solo weekend, May 30 through June 2. I am staying at Villablanca and diving with Tres Pelicanos Friday night and Saturday and Sunday mornings. I am diving with Aldora on a Saturday twilight.

You may be diving with the wife and I on TP Sunday - we requested Jorge - we are also just down the street at Blue Angel ... look us up one evening.

And I thought it was bad here! ...

I was referring to the snow pic by CJ76

Well, it IS Canada :D

...warm thoughts, amigos!

Anybody staying between May 23rd and May 31st want to do a scuba board meet and greet? We could do a late afternoon on any day say at Wet Wendy's or a bit more south at The Thirsty Cougar.

gaffer

Anybody staying between May 23rd and May 31st want to do a scuba board meet and greet? We could do a late afternoon on any day say at Wet Wendy's or a bit more south at The Thirsty Cougar.

gaffer
I'm here until May 6 or 7 . Post here.

gaffer

I would be interested.

Jay

I'm here until May 6 or 7 . Post here.

First of all, Thursday CAN NOT get here fast enough!!

Also, I'd be interested in an "early May" get together...personally boycotting Wet Wendy's, (business decision), but almost anywhere else is cool. A happy hour at BA would be good, since there will already be at least 3 SBer's & buddies staying there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom