Oh yes, early Christmas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Red:
...deep into my wallet. C'mon is there really a Santa?

Man, you're telling me.

Shunt'a bought those two PST steel 120s...
Shunt'a bought that extra cold water reg....
Shunt'a bought that drysuit...
Shunt'a bought that Oly5050 and housing...
Shunt'a bought that Vytec...

The list goes on. And that's just this year.....

:confused:

warren_l:
Man, you're telling me....
Shunt'a bought that ...

Ahh yes! the list does go on.
Thanks for making me feel better.
My little list seems less weighty now... do we need anything else for ice diving?
hmm I could add those warmer gloves and some more weights... but maybe there is a Santa? :santasmil

d33ps1x:
It's going to be hard jumping in after Mexico. You guys are going to have to push me in!...

You're going there too. I was hoping to be able to make one more cold water dive before going south, but I can't squeeze one in... it will seem like a whole new ball game afterwards.

Happy trails D33pS1x, Hasta la vista!

Chris ... we still have Jan 2? If you can make it back I'll be around. I don't think the water will have frozen just yet at the Morrison.

warren_l:
Chris ... we still have Jan 2? If you can make it back I'll be around. I don't think the water will have frozen just yet at the Morrison.

I think I'll still be on the road Jan 2, thanks for the offer, Man! All those Possible dives Ppssft! up in a puff of steam!

FreeFloat:
Just got some Christmas gifts early - since I'll be out West for Christmas.

Brand-spanking-new BP & wing and LP80 tank!!!!!! and regs on order!!!! Boy now I can't wait to get back if it means I'll be able to go out diving!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!
Santa is giving me a friggin sweater and maybe a safety sausage if i'm lucky!!!!

Back
Top Bottom