Oil rig deep dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paul19may

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone interested in an el-cheapo, day/ weekend, dive trip to the Gulf rigs in mid Sept? Both recreational and technical diving warmly welcomed. The intent is not to break the bank on trip cost and I am exploring operators now thus I do not yet have a price for you.

Just taking indications of interest.

The plan is to get out to a rig for some diving that has good visibility (plus things to see) at depths deeper than you may be able to access easily elsewhere, anything from whatever you consider deep (40', 50', 60' or so) to 250' or thereabouts. Make your own definitions of deep (no need to share them however).

There is limited space for a few more divers. PM me with questions. Many thanks

P

And for those who require it- re good visibility, past performance is no indication of future results.:wink:

Nothing is EL Cheapo anymore!

Paul, which Sept. dates you thinking...?...with the Lake Ouachita trip forming in Sept. 4th. weekend this is a tough call, as I enjoy GoM rigs.

Though one trek is in fresh water and the othe in salt water....hmmmmmm that may be the deciding factor.

:D please let us know your dates and how many are going on this outing?

Thanks Paul...... :)

Definitely interested here.

I would be interested as long as it wasn't Sept 13. That's the date for the Lake Travis underwater cleanup.
Carrie

You may only need to have good shoes by that time...

--

Paul - I'm also interested in going

Back
Top Bottom