ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingsInMyBlood:
Im new to this and im going to take my ow cert next sunday, just wondering can you wear a tri short under a wetsuit? because i really dont wanna wear a speedo because im my eyes no guy on this earth should ever wear those damned things.

thanks
chris

Wear under a wetsuit? Why? Isn't the wetsuit sufficient coverage?

almitywife:
we say budgie smugglers down here... and i have no problems, fat or skinny, with guys wearing these

each to their own

They would look like a dork in underwear. :shakehead

bdshort:
long Speedos (like boxer briefs)

Now you're talkin' No dork factor.

Nemrod:
Just one more observation before I head out, a guy asks what to wear under his wetsuit and look at all the women with opinions, give an opinion on what they should wear and they get all fussy. My, my, a double standard it seems. It would seem "nuthuggers" at least as appropriate as big butt huggers, you would think? Rhetorical question of course, not expecting logic from the --never mind.

N

Hah! You're the one who brought women into this discussion. Women don't dive in their underwear, at least I don't.

TheRedHead:
Now you're talkin' No dork factor.

so, boxer underwear is ok, but my underarmour breif briefs are not?? I wear what I want when diving, including on boats. I usually spend SI time in swim shorts, black underarmour micorfiber underneath.

You certainly have some opinions on male attire Redhead person don't you? My opnion is that you should probably heed your advice and get yourself some long baggy shorts to cover your horrid human body.

N

underwasser bolt:
so, boxer underwear is ok, but my underarmour breif briefs are not?? I wear what I want when diving, including on boats. I usually spend SI time in swim shorts, black underarmour micorfiber underneath.

A speedo is not underwear! Fruit of the Loom is underwear. You didn't say underarmour briefs, you said underwear. I don't really care if guys wear speedos. Yes, I think the longer boxers are sexier. I've seen too many old men in Bonaire in speedos. :shakehead

Nemrod:
You certainly have some opinions on male attire Redhead person don't you? My opnion is that you should probably heed your advice and get yourself some long baggy shorts to cover your horrid human body.

N

I think my body looks pretty good...:wink:

underwasser bolt:
an underarmor microfiber shirt and breif underwear.

ok Redhead, I see your point. I intended to say I wear a UnderArmour microfiber shirt and UnderArmour microfiber brief underwear. I see where that is not clear and you could get the impression of some dude in white tighties from Wal Mart. I would have no problem with a diver doing that, although I agree it would be different. My UnderArmour is black.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom