OK I Can't take it....It's friggn' COLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was something I did not need to see. :no:

MotivatorBrainBleach2.jpg

OMG I think I know where this is:shocked2:

Guess that is better than you know WHO that is...LOL!!!:rofl3:

Carolyn:shark2:

Oh, don't get me started on global warming... :)

I actually studied it for four years at the University of Arizona. Even the world's top scientists STILL have no proof of global warming - and even if they did, there is still no evidence that it's caused by humans.

In fact, there is now a "global cooling" movement, which is much more believable today. :)

The bottom line is that like war, global warming is good business, and there are people making millions on it... So it's easily promoted.

Yeah, I heard that Mars is heating up too. Must be all those Hummers they're driving around up there.

It's Bristol Baby!! D**M it is colder there that an here in WI. I uses to work over the hill from the track.

Yeah, I heard that Mars is heating up too. Must be all those Hummers they're driving around up there.

Heh. Yeah, that's our fault, too... All of that carbon dioxide emitted by the Mars rover... :)

Someone promised pictures of LIVES4SHARKS on vacation... Let's see 'em! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom