OK so it is time I stuck my head back in here. :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH OH OH, PICK ME PICK ME!!!! ( jumping up and down frantically) I promise to bring ALL the dive toys.

Sorry Chris I should have been PC (trouble maker). :D I think Min is the only woman still with us. The Princess is gone, pretty sure on that, and Paula may or may not join us. Actually I think we do have a new woman in the group. I will have to look her up and let her know if she doesn't post.

O.K. So now your PC! I just had to get a jab in. You may have seen posts from
tstormwarning and CTurtle, just wanted to keep the board open. I'm sure no one
was offended by the troublemaker, and I know you had no chauvinist intentions!
I sure hope Min joins in with WT on some diving this year! Hoosier are you out there?
So what about GF? Does Glenda have any inclination towards diving?
I sure hope Paula can join us some time this year, if I was more technical I would
probably be going north for some cold water GLWC wreck diving.

What did you have in mind for Memorial Day?

John

I won't be available Memorial Day but that would be a great weekend to plan something lots of you all will be off work. I would be there in spirt. :D

Chad

jpsexton:
What did you have in mind for Memorial Day?

John

Hmmm, how about diving? :D

That would also be a two year anniversary for me being certified. What better weekend than that to log my 50th dive?...other than next weekend or the one after or any to follow.

crpntr133:

That would also be a two year anniversary for me being certified. What better weekend than that to log my 50th dive?...other than next weekend or the one after or any to follow.

So here we go again, this may end up a double post.

I would be more than happy to sign off on your 50th dive log!

crpntr133:

You're really earning that avatar are'nt ya. :D

WHERE did you have in mind. I'm 99% sure I'll be at Joe's unless somthing better comes up.

Joe's sounds good too me! Any members from Lexington around?

Ah come on Chad, cough, cough, sure you can't make it? We would
sure love to see you out there!

HMMM.... diving at Joe's or Key West....such a tough decision.
I flipped a coin and Key West won for that week, but we'll make it to Joe's another weekend!!

CTurtle:
HMMM.... diving at Joe's or Key West....such a tough decision.
I flipped a coin and Key West won for that week, but we'll make it to Joe's another weekend!!

That is a close call....I'm glad I didn't have to make that one. Or, I guess I wish
it was my decision to make! Short end of the stick again! Darn!
See you out there sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom