Okey Dokey, It's been a week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
And my rib is still broken, it hurts to laugh, and I have to sleep on the opposite side that I usually do......................
Cabin Fever is setting in badly. And the thought of another 3-4 weeks is making it much much worse.

I need a scuba diving video game or something

anyone????

I can't watch anymore old "Sport Diver" reruns (that I admittedly have saved to my Tivo)

any suggestions?????

I re-watched "Deep Blue See" last night to combat my own cabin fever need to get wet... I also tend to take 40 minute showers and breath through my mouth to simulate some of the feeling of diving :wink:

SpyderTek

Here it is the first day of spring --- two days ago we got close to 5 inches of snow, and today they're predicting another 4.5 inches, followed by another 2 inches tomorrow.

Sigh.....

I was out early this morning and I saw a family of groundhogs heading south with these tiny little bags over their shoulders. Is this significant?

Deep Blue Sea, Men of Honor, The Abyss, I tink they did some diving in Jaws 3 (the seaworld one) and Jaws 4 (the carribbean one). The Jaws movies are fun to watch becasue you can count all the diving mistakes and count how many times they should be getting embolisms and bent!

Hope you fill better

Yah, O.K. , it could be worse. It was a beautiful day, I got some sun (sunny 75 degrees, nice breeze) I guess I should just shut the hell up and make a blockbuster run

have not seen men of honor yet... great suggestion

thanks guys... :D

Back
Top Bottom