Old and New Diver from North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

7mm with some sort of hood should be ok. Haven't decided on whether I will dive New Years or not. Depends.
I will have approximately 7mm if I double up my shorty and full suit. I will need to borrow or rent a hood if I decide to go. I will probably try to make it out there if it's sunny.

I will have approximately 7mm if I double up my shorty and full suit. I will need to borrow or rent a hood if I decide to go. I will probably try to make it out there if it's sunny.

I have a spare Bare L/G hood that came with a wetsuit that I never use. Free to borrow that. I live in North Raleigh not too far from outer loop. PM if interested. Current forecast looks like rain. My regs and BCD are at gypsy for servicing. so need to have them done AND the rain not show up AND some family stuff get taken care of so I am very iffy for the first.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad that you are diving again.

howdy and welcome from Southeast florida......

Yeah, the winter can seem like a long time. I'm considering jumping in Fantasy lake on New Year's Day. It's going to be pretty chilly for people like me that don't have a dry suit.

Not sure where you're located but Patriot Dive Center in Wilmington is doing a FL. Springs trip in January.

I have a spare Bare L/G hood that came with a wetsuit that I never use. Free to borrow that. I live in North Raleigh not too far from outer loop. PM if interested. Current forecast looks like rain. My regs and BCD are at gypsy for servicing. so need to have them done AND the rain not show up AND some family stuff get taken care of so I am very iffy for the first.
Thanks for the offer Steve. I ended up buying 5mm hood as a Christmas present for myself. Now I have to justify it. I will be at Fantasy Lake on New Year's unless it's pouring rain. Maybe I'll see you out there.

Win

Not sure where you're located but Patriot Dive Center in Wilmington is doing a FL. Springs trip in January.
Thanks for the invite. It will be difficult for me to get away from work in Jan.

@WinfieldNC Make sure you checkout Raleigh area divers on facebook if no one has told you about it. I often see folks there trying to find buddies to dive at fantasy lake or trips down to the coast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom