My introduction, from Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Druistyn

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone.

I wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I got certified in the fall of 2004 in Kearney, Nebraska. I had been curious about diving for my whole life up till that point, and when I was registering for college, I saw they offered a class on scuba diving, so I jumped on it. I had fun, but our certification was in a sandpit lake in October in 60 degree F water and the cold really dampened the experience for me.

I kept my interest intact but didn't dive again until almost 15 years later when I decided I'd bee thinking about it long enough and also wanted to make some more friends. I was living in Austin, TX by then, took a refresher course, got my gear and took a few courses, eventually making it up to MSD. However, I still only consider myself an experienced beginner.

These past couple of years I haven't gotten any diving for a few different reasons, but now I've moved to Germany for grad school and am curious about meeting up with divers in this part of the world eventually.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome

Where in Germany are you located?

Back
Top Bottom