old dive shop Eugene Oregon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottweideman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for a dive shop in Eugene Oregon, it was called something like Northwest Divers Supply. My father was Certified with NASDS and finnaly now needs to get his new card, however he lost his card about 2 years ago during a move. The (I think) owners name was richard (not using last name). If anyone knows of this please help me.

The only shop in Eugene is Eugene Skin Divers Supply, and they are a PADI shop. I'm relatively new to the sport, so I don't know if they were ever affiliated with NASDS. I do know that the shop just celebrated their 55th anniversary, and for good reason- I give them the highest recommendation possible as the owners and staff are great people, their prices are great, and the service is top notch. I would give them a call to see if they are the same shop, or if they could at least point you in the right direction.

Eugene Skin Divers Supply, Eugene, Oregon

Wow, that brings back some memories. When I first got certified, I dove with the owner of that shop and a group of his students (past & present) in San Salvadore, Bahamas. Good folks. That was 1989.....

Back
Top Bottom