"old newbie" getting back in the game

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, y'all, as of around 10am CST today, 10/3, I am a (re)certified Open Water diver. O/W dives were performed at Blue Water Lake by Oronogo, MO. We also squeezed in a dive to 91' for good measure. Also wanted to give a shout out to our great instructors, Tim Watkins and Steve Powell, who were wonderfully patient and extremely skilled. Without them, the dives no doubt would have been MUCH more challenging.

...I think we're going back next week. I want to try to identify what type of airplane that is, just below the thermocline at 40ft...

From one muck diver to another just wanted to say HI and welcome mick. I actually have visited you message board in the past but sadly a crash on the ole puter front is leaving me to hunt and recreate the ol bookmark list.

Once again welcome and enjoy you time here.

Brian

Well, you can find a relatively newly formed Kansas City-centered scuba diving board here. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom