Old Transpak II size ML to new Transpac XT size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everyone, I have an old Transpac II size ML, in which the size corresponds tranpac XT?
Hello from Italy.

can probably go either way since the only difference between medium and large is the length of the shoulder pads, but what is wrong with your transpac II that you want to replace it?

Thanks for the answer, it broke after so many years and the XT is not only the size M or L. So if I take the M size is the same?

so when the Transpac II was made they didn't have a medium and a large, it was a combo size. I do apologize, but apparently my first post was incorrect. There is actually a length difference between the medium and the large. The womens medium uses the larger backplate, but not the mens.

Anyway, current recommendation is based on your height. Up to 167cm is a M, and 167-180cm is going to be L.

Thank you, I'm just at the M size limit such as height, wear a tee shirt L you, but I always took size. a BCD M. Sorry for my bad english.

no problems. Can you get to one of the dealers to try one on? Hopefully Jared @Dive Rite will be able to come and help you. If not, emailing them directly will get a very fast response

Hello, I then bought a size L of the Transpac. Thanks for your help.
Ciao dall'Italia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom