For Sale Older Freedom backplate with harness and weight pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melloyello

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Older version Freedom backplate with continuous webbing harness, crotch strap, stainless steel hardware and XS scuba weight pockets. Sold.

Paypal preferred, buyer to take care of fees.

Also have regulators and pressure gauges for sale. Please check out my other listings.

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_201242.jpg
    IMG_20200411_201242.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_20200411_201252.jpg
    IMG_20200411_201252.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_20200417_210906.jpg
    IMG_20200417_210906.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20200417_210926.jpg
    IMG_20200417_210926.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 181
hi, i’m interested in your offer, i would like what is your best price, thank, if you want send me a message this is my number

Price lowered.

That’s one of the very first 9 plates I ever made which were all hand tooled (pre laser cut). I made nine prototype units back in about 2002-2003 and outfitted them with Oxycheq Razor wings (the slick wing of the day), home assembled Hog harness kits, and went out on a state wide crusade doing beach demos and trying to get people to take them for a spin.
That is a collectors item.

By the way, PCM stood for Pacific Coast Marine, which was a company I started and had at that time. I did marine repair on large yachts, stainless work- fittings, railings,etc. underwater work, hull diving. The plates were a division of that company.
Come to think of it that would have been 2004 then.
The plate is 15 1/2” long so it would be like a medium/large by today’s sizing standards.
Any old style single tank wing that has far apart and long slots will work. OMS, older Oxycheq wings like the Razor and old style Signature wings (prior to the Mach V) will work and also Dive Rite wings with their wide open center panel with crosshairs will work. The wing will freefloat and be held tight by cam band torque. Very simple design.
Somebody better get this, that’s a screaming deal!

By the way, PCM stood for Pacific Coast Marine, which was a company I started and had at that time. I did marine repair on large yachts, stainless work- fittings, railings,etc. underwater work, hull diving. The plates were a division of that company.
Come to think of it that would have been 2004 then.
The plate is 15 1/2” long so it would be like a medium/large by today’s sizing standards.
Any old style single tank wing that has far apart and long slots will work. OMS, older Oxycheq wings like the Razor and old style Signature wings (prior to the Mach V) will work and also Dive Rite wings with their wide open center panel with crosshairs will work. The wing will freefloat and be held tight by cam band torque. Very simple design.
Somebody better get this, that’s a screaming deal!

Thank you for your endorsement! I absolutely love this plate and it dove like a dream. However, trying economic times implies someone else gets to enjoy it next.

Back on the market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom