Oly C-4000z and PT-010 in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Augy

Registered
Reaction score
I finally got through my 220+ pics I took with my Oly C-4000 with a PT-010 u/w housing. This was my first time and I just used HQ setting and the let the camera handle everything automatically. I learned a few hard lessons as many of my pics turned out too "blue" to do any photo-editing to them. However, most of my close up shots turned out pretty good. I posted some of the better ones in my "Member Gallery (Augy)" I'll take any comments and critical reviews to learn from for my next trip. Looking at others pics, I can see I have a lot to learn! It was a blast anyway and some of the pics turned out great. I have to give credit to my brother-in-law who shot some of these pics too.

Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone on here that helped me find the u/w housing for a great price and the advice given (though I didn't follow all of it) on shooting u/w pics. I can't wait to go again and, hopefully, do much better.

You did great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom