Olympus 5050 Zoom U/W Kit - Camera-Strobes-Housing-Arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undrwtr1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The package I have includes the following:

1) Olympus Camedia 5050 Zoom Digital Camera in original packaging with original accessories, cables, rechargeable batteries, remote control and software. A land based camera case and neoprene wrist strap is also included. For more details on the 5050 Zoom and its capabilities, check out Archived Products &gt C-5050 Zoom as well as Splashdown Divers - Boynton Beach, Florida - Underwater Digital Photography - Equipment C-5050

2) Ikelite 5050 Zoom Underwater Housing with Dual Arm Tray see: Olympus Underwater Housing and Olympus Underwater Housing

3) ULCS Arm System which includes: two - 6" arm segments; four - 3" arm segments; six - ball clamps; two - Ikelite handle pins

4) Two Ikelite DS-50 strobes with Ikelite Dual TTL strobe cord

5) Inon UWL-100 wide angle lens with attached Dome Unit for UWL-100 lens plus neoprene dome cover.

6) Doskocil Large Hard-Side Carry Case with foam cut to fit camera system;

7) Extra o-rings, silicone grease, original accessories.

All items are barely used and in excellent condition - selling due to recent back surgery.

Items are located in Long Island, NY. As for price, that is difficult as the entire package probably cost a couple thousand dollars and was only used on a dozen dives or so. The dome lens assembly itself was only used on 3 dives and cost about $700+.

I am willing to listen to all offers and will post photos this evening. Please PM me with any questions. If anyone is local, I will gladly make the items available for inspection.

Thanks!

Gerry

I have tried to upload photos but keep getting the message "upload failed" or the selected file is not a valid format. All images are .jpg, have been reduced to proof sizes (600x400) and meet the max file size requirements. I am familiar with other VBulletin sites and have not had this error before. If you want images, PM me and I can e-mail them to you. Sorry.:idk:

Not sure about others, but I "might" be interested in some of the items if you decide to split up the package - but would need to know prices.

Scubaguy,
I'd be willing to part with the entire package for around $1,000. As for separate pieces, retail prices are easy to find for new items. PM an offer to me for any particular piece based upon what you feel the fair value would be for barely used items.

Thanks!

Gerry

Finally got pictures to upload. Unsure why it didn't work before.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• UWCam0001.jpg
    UWCam0001.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 73
  • UWCam0002.jpg
    UWCam0002.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 83
  • UWCam0004.jpg
    UWCam0004.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 66
  • UWCam0005.jpg
    UWCam0005.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 56
  • UWCam0006.jpg
    UWCam0006.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 62
  • UWCam0007.jpg
    UWCam0007.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 60
  • UWCam0008.jpg
    UWCam0008.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 58
  • UWCam0003.jpg
    UWCam0003.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 55
Package has been sold. Thanks for the interest!

Gerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom