Olympus 5060 has TTL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jormax

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I finally got my Iklite housing for the Olympus 5060. I am using the Ikelite D125 strobe. With this camera and housing I am getting true TTL, and got several decent shots the first time in the water. (Drysuit and gloves made it a bit more difficult)

Since the exposure thing is taken care of, now I need to learn how to get clear close up shots. If someone could point me to where is shows how to post photos on this board I will put some up for comments and suggestions.

Look at the 4th post in this forum, titled "Posting photos within your thread".
It might help.

ScubaRon:
Look at the 4th post in this forum, titled "Posting photos within your thread".
It might help.

Ah HA! (maybe I am stupid)

Here is one of my 5060/Ike housing shots. It was taken with everything on full auto, zoomed all the way out, almost like a point and shoot camera.

well atleast you got your 5060 housing, I missed out on the first shipment and waiting for the 2nd one. My trip is in like 3 weeks.

I hope to get mine before then if not guess I am out of luck, Hoping to get the Dome Port Ikelite is making for it at same time.

Jared

scubaj:
well atleast you got your 5060 housing, I missed out on the first shipment and waiting for the 2nd one. My trip is in like 3 weeks.

I hope to get mine before then if not guess I am out of luck, Hoping to get the Dome Port Ikelite is making for it at same time.

Jared
I know your pain. I leave Friday for Cayman Brac, I got my housing last Friday. Too close for me. Still waiting for the Pelican 1550 to show up so I can pack it all in...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom