Olympus C-5060 Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Dive TTL Converter arrived yesterday - installed in minutes !!! Tested above water it seems to work OK . I'm going to try for a dive after work tomorrow - hopefully some photos .I would have posted some pics of the setup , but my internet at home will not allow me to log in to the forum and to post . Something to do with security or cookie handling ?I hope to have it sorted out soon .

Safe diving

Andrew

AndyT:
Mike Dive TTL Converter arrived yesterday - installed in minutes !!! Tested above water it seems to work OK . I'm going to try for a dive after work tomorrow - hopefully some photos .I would have posted some pics of the setup , but my internet at home will not allow me to log in to the forum and to post . Something to do with security or cookie handling ?I hope to have it sorted out soon .

Safe diving

Andrew

I really look forward to seeing these new pics with the TTL converter. Is it just the cable or is it the one that sits above the flash? I got pissed about the whole TTL thing and purchased the ikelite DS-125 complete system and the Iklite C-5060 housing. I did get the ikelite EV manual controller so I can use it in TTL auto mode with my existing OLY UW housing if I want to. I will need to post some new pics once I'm able to go out and do some diving after I get rid of this darn cold.

Mike

It's just a cable - nothing to cable tie on like in devilgas's site.
Will post a photo of the setup tomorrow.

Safe Diving

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom