Olympus C5050z websites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapphire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
When I was researching my digital camera I visited many, many sites looking for information on the Olympus C5050z. I thought I would try to post a consolidated list here. I apologize in advance if I post something that others have already, or if I miss anything. I credit the many helpful members of this Board for leading me in the direction of all this information. Thanks!!

Olympus WebPhotoSchool Online Lessons

A Short Course in Olympus C5050z Photography - manual

Photo Tidbits - Olympus C5050 and C5060

Olympus C5050z Settings

Digital Photography Review Olympus Talk Forum

Olympus C5050z Digital Resource

Olympus C5050z by Lazaro Ruda

Olympus C5050z Memory Card Write Speeds

DP Review on Olympus C5050z

Hi Sappire

Some good information there, well done for finding it.

On your virtual travels, have you found a site that sells underwater colour correction lenses with a 67mm screw required for the P-15 housing? If you have, can you post it?

Thanks

James

Hi James,

I have not shopped for those yet, but I am sure someone who reads these Olympus posts will have some information for you. I have had some shopping success in the past using Pricegrabbers.com but I am not sure about color filters...

cheers,

Sorry about the corny tagline, but the sentiment is real. These links are going to be great for all us 5050 users.

Appreciate you sharing with us all.

Just gone back up the thread and noticed the enquiry about filter threads. One of the most respected underwater correction filter lines is made by UR Pro. They manufacture glass and plastic varieties in colour correction types to counter greenish or blue / green casts. I have used the latter with great results in the Caribbean and around the Florida Keys.

The only downside is that they ain't cheap! But I don't think you will find cheap ones anywhere that really do as well.

Mike Newman:
Sorry about the corny tagline, but the sentiment is real. These links are going to be great for all us 5050 users.

Appreciate you sharing with us all.

Thanks for the appreciation! But really, thanks go to everyone who shared these links... all I did was pull them together. And I am so happy to see people (like you) adding even more information, because I can come back here and learn about accessories I hadn't even thought of yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom