Closed: Olympus E-M5 Nauticam, Panasonic 7-14mm, Port & Gear and More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KelnKelp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Folks - I'm selling my Olympus E-M5 gear and a great lens that I don't use often enough with it. Ideally I'd love to sell it all together but am willing to break it up into certain parts, see below.

Yes I realize this is an older camera, but its still works great. My camera actually went into Olympus for a full overhaul after its last big trip, and honestly its been sitting on my shelf for about a year and a half not being used. The camera has some signs of use, but is perfectly functional, the LCD is clear and unscratched and sensor is clean. All buttons and dials work perfectly and I've never had an issue with this camera. I sent it into Olympus because I broke the viewfinder eyecup (the rubber piece around the viewfinder, so had them replace that and give the camera a tune up). Included: Camera Body, Flash Attachment, Body Cap, Neck Strap, Battery & Charger + several spare batteries and camera manual.

The Nauticam Housing is also in great condition. Everything is functional, it has been well cared for and always rinsed and stored properly. The housing has an attached vacuum valve (Housing Sentry Basic from Underwater Camera Stuff which works great - note: no electronics, its a simple pump, wait, plug in pump to confirm same pressure, go dive system) Included: Housing, Port Cap, O-ring, Vacuum Bulkhead and Pump, Spare Housing O-ring, Nauticam Grease.

Panasonic 7-14mm Lens. Again this lens has been used a few times but works great. No issues at all with autofocus motor. No scratches or blemishes on the lens element or rear glass. I did notice this evening when inspecting it that there looks to be two small pieces of dust inside the rear element. This can happen over time, and I have never seen it affect my photos. Note: I have blacked out the lens markings with black sharpie on the front to reduce glare issues that can sometimes happen when shooting into the sun. Includes: Lens, Front Cap, Rear Cap

Nauticam Acrylic Dome Port for 7-14mm and Zoom Gear: This port is brand new. I used it maybe 2-3 times before having the opportunity to pick up a used glass Zen dome and since then it has been in the closet. There are no scratches whatsoever, it looks like it has never been in the water. In addition the zoom gear is in perfect condition and has all the little rubber pieces that keep it locked on the lens. Includes: Dome Port, Neoprene Cover, O-ring, Port Cap, Spare O-ring. Zoom Gear, inner and outer piece, little rubber pieces + extras in case some get lost.

BTS Tray - this is a large dual handle tray with bridge bar from BTS. It fits over the E-M5 housing perfectly. Includes two ball mounts for strobe arms and a third ball mount for a focus light or gopro, etc. Yellow handles. I love this tray, its sturdy and has additional holes to attach either beach diving straps or a carry handle! Includes: Tray, 2 handles, arm adapters, risers, bridge bar, 3 ball mounts, screws to attach to camera housing, allen keys.

ASKING: $2550 FOR EVERYTHING (Total when purchased new: $4,632.70)

Camera and Housing (w/ vacuum) Only: $1225

Camera, Housing (w/ vacuum) and BTS Tray: $1450

Lens, Port & Zoom Gear Only: $1,100

BTS Tray Set Up Only: $250

Payment via paypal - send as friends/family or buyer pays fees. Free shipping within contiguous USA. PM if out of the country if interested. Thanks!

Photos:
FullSizeRender 19.jpg IMG_2578.JPG IMG_2579.JPG IMG_2580.JPG IMG_2581.JPG IMG_2584.JPG IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2589.JPG IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2594.JPG

I'm interested in the housing only. Price plus shipping to Hawaii?
Thanks

$900.00 flat, inclusive of all paypal fees and shipping.

Hawaii will be USPS Priority. This also includes the vacuum valve that is installed on the housing.

Let me know.

(edited - as I realized I did my math wrong. This is basically $870 plus paypal fees that will be taken out, shipping is free).

Last edited:
Hey Folks - Still have all this available... updated pricing, PM if you'd like to buy!

ASKING: $1900 FOR EVERYTHING (Total when purchased new: $4,632.70)

Camera and Housing (w/ vacuum) Only: $900 (Includes camera body, HDL-6 extended grip (for topside), extra batteries, charger, housing, and uw cam stuff housing sentry vacuum system.

Housing Only - $750
Camera Only $200

Panasonic 7-14mm Lens, Port & Zoom Gear Only: $900

7-14mm lens only $550
Nauticam 36133 Dome Port w/ zoom gear - $400

I've added a tiny bit to the prices to include what I would lose due to paypal fees. So these prices are flat, what you pay, shipping within the USA (alaska + hawaii too) included.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom