For Sale Olympus PEN E-PM1 Now Parting Out Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Philthm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale my Olympus PEN E-PM1 setup. It includes everything but the water. Camera with 2 batteries and 62GB Memory Card, Olympus Camera Housing, Sea&Sea D1 Strobe, Fiber Optic Cable, Tray & Dual Pivot Arm, Extra O-Rings for Camera and Strobe, other extras. All in a hard Pelican Case for Easy Transport. I use it as a carryon flying.
I have over $2,800 into it. I would like to sell it as a complete set and not piece it out. Looking to get $1,200 obo, shipping included.
20160527_100019.jpg
20160527_100019.jpg
20160527_100048.jpg
20160527_100121.jpg
20160527_100019.jpg
20160527_100048.jpg
20160527_100121.jpg

Good morning. I know you are not looking to sell separately but should you choose to do so , I might be interested in the strobe (I just updated my camera and housing).

I will let you know. I just posted a few minutes ago. Would you want the fiber optic with it? What would you be willing to offer?

Good morning--yes I would also need the cable. Honestly I've just started looking at strobes (heard Sea and Sea makes some nice products). I am not a professional photographer by any means (casual reef diver a few times a year) but enjoy taking photos.

Good morning--yes I would also need the cable. Honestly I've just started looking at strobes (heard Sea and Sea makes some nice products). I am not a professional photographer by any means (casual reef diver a few times a year) but enjoy taking photos.

Same here...I've used the Strobe on 2 trips to Cozumel. It's a great Strobe, puts out a ton of light and has more options to fine tune than I could ever use.

Nice. Ok--let me know how much you would ask (if you do split up the gear) for the strobe and cable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom