For Sale Olympus TG-2 camera and housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michalc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my used Olympus TG-2 waterproof camera and waterproof housing (Olympus PT-053). The camera is waterproof to 12m (40ft) by itself and the housing is rated to 45m (150ft).

This is a fantastic little waterproof camera! I have tried many and this is the only model worth purchasing. I am only selling it because I just upgraded to the Olympus TG-4. I mostly used the camera and housing while SCUBA diving but I have also used it without the housing while snorkeling or taking pictures of friends surfing. The housing is pretty slim but it is nice to have the option to use the rugged camera at the surface on its own. I have entered photos taken with this camera in underwater photography contests and many have won prizes. My dive buddy has a much, much fancier camera and this powerful little camera does very well in comparison.

Here is a link to Amazon for more info about the camera: https://www.amazon.com/Olympus-Stylus-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B00AQ2BWP4

Here is a link for more info about the housing: Olympus PT-053 Underwater Housing For TG-1 / TG-2 V6300550U000

The back LCD of the camera has some small scratches that are shown in one of the pictures. This has absolutely no effect on images or camera use. The rest of the camera (including the lens) is in perfect condition. The housing has some very light scuff marks from use but the lens is scratch-free. I have never had an issue with the housing leaking.

Please ask if you have any additional questions.

$400 includes camera, 1 battery, 1 USB charging/image transfer cable, USB wall plug, waterproof housing, 1 strobe adapter for the housing, 2 wrist straps (1 is attached to the housing, 1 can be attached to the camera), original boxes and instruction books

IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_0219.jpg
IMG_0223.jpg
IMG_0228.jpg
P2130049.jpg

Yes, $400 for the camera, housing, battery, and USB cable.
Shipping is also included.

Bethie, there are 3-4 for sale on ebay here in the states, prices all over the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom