Wanted Olympus TG-5 & Housing!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nicole2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Please comment or reply to my thread!!

I'd prefer to buy the whole set up for a good price.

Please comment or reply to my thread!!

I'd prefer to buy the whole set up for a good price.
I have a TG5 with olympus TG5 housing I can sell you. The housing is new (refurbished from Backscatter). The TG5 works perfectly. I recently upgraded housing and camera but haven’t gotten around to selling these yet. Can offer both for $650.

Are there other items you are looking for? Can also sell the batteries, battery charger, and wet wide angle lens I used. Let me know.

I have a TG5 with olympus TG5 housing I can sell you. The housing is new (refurbished from Backscatter). The TG5 works perfectly. I recently upgraded housing and camera but haven’t gotten around to selling these yet. Can offer both fo

The price sounds too high for me as I can get a new set for the same price.

The price sounds too high for me as I can get a new set for the same price.
The housing new is $300 and camera new is $450 so my price was $100 less. I can come down to $600 for both and can include 2 batteries and the charger.

I have a used TG-5 camera to sell with battery, cable, box for $250. Purchased in May and am upgrading. Very good condition and has never been used outside of the housing. Housing isn't for sale. Please let me know if interested.

Sorry no tray included but they are available and fairly inexpensive these days. Housing is set up for 1/4"x20 thread which will fit almost all trays. What is in pictures is what is included. The camera has extremely low shutter count and housing has never been used. It also has internal leak detector. I'm in San Luis Obispo, CA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom