olympus with pt -10 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee,
What settings do you recommend using on the c-3040 when using the internal strobe only?

CarwashGuy once bubbled...
Dee,
What settings do you recommend using on the c-3040 when using the internal strobe only?

My friend Jeff has an excellent article on this very subject. I used this very same information to get started with my C-4040 and I still use alot of the same settings. The settings will be the same for your C-3040.

Jeff's No strobe settings

Dee: Wow Ellens pictures without using an external strobe are awesome. I cant wait to try this camera out soon. :) I want to use the 5050 without strobes for a few months just to get used to the camera underwater.

I'm still amazed when I come across these albums of photos without a strobe. You'de certainly never get results like that with film!

..I am quite fixed on buying the Olympus C5050 with PT-015 housing. As I am from Malaysia, I am looking for the best deal from Singapore, so if there are any S'porean dive buddies reading this, I would be grateful for any pricing you can give me (plus where in S'pore would be selling this particular item).

From those who already own such gear in the US, how much are these selling now (best price on the market)? I occasionally have American colleagues dropping by, so it's an option for them to carry one across.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom