OMS 6lbs SS Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DwayneJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Some use - $75+Shipping. I'm including the OMS back pad with it.

PM me if you are interested.

Regards Dwayne

IMG_3977.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

Last edited:
:giggle: Hey, Dwayne, how much have you spent on equipment between going BP/W, sidemount, and now rEvo?

:giggle: Hey, Dwayne, how much have you spent on equipment between going BP/W, sidemount, and now rEvo?

LOL - I'm going to start by apologizing - I'm 2.5 miles from my 31' boat sitting in a slip in a Marina on the Pacific Ocean with access to a bunch of dive sites. I'm also 2.5 miles from beach diving if I dont feel like talking the boat out - Will you still talk to me?:D

I'm still dumping excess gear - I have three steel BP's and need to pass one of them on.

Dwayne

Last edited:
LOL - I'm going to start by apologizing - I'm 2.5 miles from my 31' boat sitting in a slip in a Marina on the Pacific Ocean with access to a bunch of dive sites. I'm also 2.5 miles from beach diving if I dont feel like talking the boat out - Will you still talk to me?:D

Dwayne

Yes, of course . . . while envying you mightily!!! :laughing:

Except your cold water . . . .

Yes, of course . . . while envying you mightily!!! :laughing:

Except your cold water . . . .

Ahh - The cold water brings out the fun - sea lions, whales, dolphins and sharks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom