OMS Backplate and wing bc comfort setup. $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whalerkyle

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This BC is a back plate and wing setup and has been my favorite for about 900 dives. I am ready to upgrade. Bladder can handle two steel tanks, and the wing is set for bungies to keep everything compact.( I never used them) I think the bladder is 70-80 pounds lift.
The waistband buckle is cracked and should be replaced. I have done over 150 dives in the current state.
Bladder has no leaks. Dump valves function properly.Power inflator works great. Does not come with weights, but will carry 32 pounds integrated and all dump-able.
There are two metal thumb release buckles that need to be cleaned up from oxidation, or just replace em.

Size is large, and is fully adjustable.

$150 plus shipping.

I'm in Aliso Viejo, Ca

P1060705Small.jpg

P1060703Small.jpg

I can't edit original post. BC sold. Thanks everyone.

That is definitely annoying. I assumed it was you who had made the purchase since you responded so quickly. In fact, I was bummed you beat me to it (by about 5 minutes) ... now maybe I didn't miss out as much as I thought I did.

people like this disgust me ... this place is getting more like craigslist and ebay instead of a brother/sisterhood ...

dude finally got back to me today to tell me "someone else picked it up" ... nice

Doesn't Deco stop have a policy against PMing offers? Perhaps we can get scubaboard to implement such a policy as well.

Personally, I think until seller says "you got it" it's not mine. Where do you draw the line? What if seller had it listed on another site....like deco stop? Put a ban on posting sale items on any other site, too?

no, but people here simply had a higher level of respect for one another (generally) ...
if your "for sale" threads are managed in any considerate way, you close it the moment it sells (funds clear) ... thats a start...
i dont have a problem with pms ... but i do have a problem with being "low-balled" by "sneaky peeps" ...
low-balled meaning sneaking around rather than under cutting (over cutting) cost/price.... :wink:
but ill kill this right now because i m just probably whining about it and dont need to to be negative, not my style...and dont need to bring anyone else negative into it (seems to attract each other)

on a positive note, someone ELSE got a great deal so that should make many people happy ;-)

Since it's sold this isn't really a hijack but as long as we're making recommendations to rules, how about no posting sale ads that simply say, "I'm selling (insert item) on ebay" and a link? Either you're selling it here or you're not.

And ronzo....ya know I gotta believe you buy/sell gear like crazy just seeing the stuff you buy. No one keeps that much of everything. :D

Back
Top Bottom