OMS Larry Green Signature Series 70#

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

primus2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is OMS Larry Green Signature Series 70# (70 pounds of lift). Wing only (no inflator hoses).
Got it as a package and have no application for it. The wing never been in the water. The price is $200 and I will cover shipping.
Thank you for looking.

Also pair of OMS Slipstream monoprene fins (size XL) is available. Tried once in the pool. Still in the original bag with plastic inserts.

Wing only (no inflator hoses).
Inflator with the hose is included. Price is the same. If you would like to get the Wing and the fins, the total would be 250 (shipping to continental US is included). Thanks.

I will post some pictures shortly, however the wing visually has no defects, or signs of wear (no scratches on the inflator or hose) I don't think you could tell the difference comparing this one and the one just shipped from the factory. Fins also look the same as when I got them.

Attaching images

Attachments

• IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2174.JPG
    IMG_2174.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2175.JPG
    IMG_2175.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2177.JPG
    IMG_2177.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2179.JPG
    IMG_2179.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 95
Fins sold. Price for the wing reduced. $150 + shipping.

I don't think my PM sent, I don't see it listed in my 'sent' box, so if this is in duplicate, my apologies. Is this a good wing for running a single 100? Also, cost of shipping to Atlanta?

Hi, This wing is already sold. It is good for heavy doubles, not single tank as infaltor is in the middle. It is a pretty big wing. Consider getting "donut" shape, as this model is "horseshoe" shape.

Back
Top Bottom