OMS manifold o-rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tommygun53

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a size chart for the metric o-rings in an OMS manifold? The one im having a problem with is the face o-ring in the center isolator.

Tom

V112
However if the size is a problem for you, perhaps you might consider leaving this to a "professional"

I believe you are correct on the size of the captured o-ring on the face of the valve. Yes, this is a V112... But I guess I wasnt clear enough on my description of the o-ring in question. If you remove the stems from the Isolator, there is an o-ring at the inside face of each stem. Now, you can replace this o-ring with a V012 and it will work. BUT it is not the correct size o-ring. The original was metric according to OMS,but I have yet to get an exploded diagram showing a part# or an actual metric size of the o-ring. This "metric" o-ring has a thicker cross-section than the V012 which will give you a better seal. Oops I just realized I put this thread in regs and not Tanks,valves. Sorry.

-Tom

Back
Top Bottom