OMS rebreather valve.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WD8CDH

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new OMS rebreather valve for sale anywhere? I haven't been able to find it on the internet or any of the LDSs.

Thanks

Any other rebreather pattern valves that aren't vaporware?

I think what's being talked about is similar to the valve AP makes for the Inspo/Evo. OMS has something similar advertised.

There are a lot of valves on an Inspo/Evo ... solenoid valve, drysuit style manual gas addition valves, 2nd stage valves, 1st stage valves, gas dump valves in counterlungs and BC ... you get the idea, Bill. What are we talking about when it's named rebreather valve?

My guess would have been some form of gas addition valve for the loop, adjustable cmf like the Azimuth or Submatix, cmf with manual bypass for O2 like Jetsam or Hydrogom, or solenoid valves. They're the ones pretty much unique to rebreathers I guess.

There are a lot of valves on an Inspo/Evo ... solenoid valve, drysuit style manual gas addition valves, 2nd stage valves, 1st stage valves, gas dump valves in counterlungs and BC ... you get the idea, Bill. What are we talking about when it's named rebreather valve?

My guess would have been some form of gas addition valve for the loop, adjustable cmf like the Azimuth or Submatix, cmf with manual bypass for O2 like Jetsam or Hydrogom, or solenoid valves. They're the ones pretty much unique to rebreathers I guess.

Stefan;
Let's not forget the ever important DSV :D

Bill

Back
Top Bottom