OMS Slipstream XL fins w/ ss spring strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j1j2j38

Contributor
Reaction score
For sale, OMS slipstream XL fins with stainless steel spring strap. Retails for $125 with the spring strap. Looking for $80 , OBO shipped in the CONUS. These were purchased last summer and have about 25 dives on them. Normal cosmetic wear and tear with some scuffs and scratches, but these are durable fins that should probably last ten or twenty years.

Attachments

• photoslipstream.jpeg
    photoslipstream.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 340
Any takers at $70? Make me an offer. I'm shipping something else tomorrow afternoon so it would be great if I could sell them before then so I don't have to make two trips. I'm just trying to clean out the closet, I like these a lot but I have way too many fins. Thanks!

What size foot will they fit? I am a size 12.5 wearing 5 mil heavy sole boots.

I wear size 10.5 shoes with a thick soled 7mm boot and there is not much extra room. I think you'd be just at the upper limit probably, but I'd say they would probably fit. I think the next size up is substantially larger. You might want to try them on first if you can find a pair locally, though, as I can't say 100% that they'd work for you.

I think I would be just too big. There are none in my area to try. I know the XXL Slips are not as big as the cavernous Jets, so a XXL might fit good for me. Damn, I like your price.

where are you shipping from?
kallard, if you're in NJ, try The Scuba Connection. They may have an old XL pair laying around. I'm originally from NJ.
I had some slipstreams and loved them especially for travel - lighter than the Jets.

are they still available? and do you have the original straps as well?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom