On St.Thomas till Jan 4th, anybody want to go diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaCollin

Reaction score
I know alot of people are generally turned off by the insta buddy notion, but I figured I'd give this a shot regardless. I'm visiting family on St.Thomas for a couple weeks and im leaving on the 4th. Weather hasn't been the greatest lately and as I'm writing this were getting hit by a nice storm.

However, hopefully the weather will turn soon and I can get some more diving in. If anyone is interested on either St.Thomas or John I'd like to maybe get a couple dives in. If worse comes to worse and no one is interested (understandable) I'll just go with a dive organization again and hope to find someone there.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Scuba Collin! The US Virgin Islands has been affected by a wave coming from the north, northeast which has made it near impossible to dive on the north side of the island. The south side of the island is basically calm and in my opinion is where the best dives are anyway. Try Admiralty Dive Center in the Windward Passage Hotel which is a smaller operation (max 12 passengers) with over 100 dive sites. They do a 2 tank/2 location dive charter twice a day, usually a wreck and a reef. They will cater to the daily diver's needs and take excellent care of you! No need for a dive buddy, all their employees are experienced dive instructors and lead as a group because they can show you the best of each site. If the group is larger than 6, they use another crew member so everyone gets their dive. Check them out!

I think I'll do that, Im currently staying at a condo with family at sapphire and the beach here visibility wise has been horrible the past 4 days.

EDIT: Just booked with them for sat morning, lets hope all goes well.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom