Once Overexposed - Now Art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Took this pic on Wednesday and the background was over exposed, but the star came out cool so I started playing around. I used the plaster filter and chose two colors that went well together.

The settings were:
Image balance - 31
smoothness - 2
Light direction - bottom left
Toolbar - Blue on top, turquoise on the bottom

Pretty cool! I've played around on Photoshop with lots of u/w images and have produced some very neat "artsy" stuff. I really like your starfish. Thanks for sharing.

Maya:
Pretty cool! I've played around on Photoshop with lots of u/w images and have produced some very neat "artsy" stuff. I really like your starfish. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!
Now it's time for you to share your art.
Aloha,
Lisa

diverdeb001:
Does everyone prefer Photoshop over other programs. What about the software that comes with the C5050?? db

Aloha Debbie,

You can do some things with the Camedia software, but not all things. IMHO the processing possibilities of the Camedia is very limited compared to those of Photoshop/Photoshop elements.
I myself use two different programs. #1 Photoshop elements and #2 Microsoft Picture it (older version) because I know it inside out and I can do some fun things there that I can't with PSE, which I'm sure I could with some plugins.

Aloha,
Lisa

Very nice. The colors are so cool...literally!

Back
Top Bottom