One day to dive from Ft. lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trixiegirl1970

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, We, my husband and I, have one day to dive from Ft. Lauderdale - who should we dive with and where should we go?

Hi, We, my husband and I, have one day to dive from Ft. Lauderdale - who should we dive with and where should we go?

There are lots of good operators.
What hotel are you staying at and will you have a rental car to get around while you're here??
And do you prefer reefs or wrecks??

I strongly recommend Parrot Is. Adv. Jerry and his crew are great. They work with you according to your comfort and experience. Very professional group! Days Inn offers special diver rates too. you can contact them.

When will you be diving?

We prefer Reefs.
June 6th is when we will be able to Dive.

We prefer Reefs.
June 6th is when we will be able to Dive.

Here is the link to parrot Is. Adv. They are so close to the reefs, that the wait for the bridge to open is almost longer than the boat ride to the dive site. you can book your dive trip online and pay when you get there. :D

The doctor still has me on surface interval until 6/11 (sinus) or I'd join you. :coffee:
be sure to tell Jerry that I sent you. be sure to bring an UW camera with you, you'll get some great pics.
:lotsalove:
have a great dive and be safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom