One last Cookout at Millbrook - Sept 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedwhiteva

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Adventure Scuba will be having its third and final cookout for 2010 on Saturday, Sept 11 at Milbrook Quarry. Admission is just the standard quarry pass, but please sign up with the shop at 703-263-0427 so they know how much food to bring.

Adventure Scuba Company :: We Dive the World > Home

We've had between 40 and 50 folks show up for the first two - a great way to meet local divers and renew acquaintences.

I'm planning on going to that one myself... just got the call yesterday that my tanks are back from hydro. No more excuses to stay out of the cold quarry water.

70+ degrees down to the platforms - about 26 feet anyway

so the thermocline is below the platform now? I did my OW cert dives Memorial day weekend and it was at about 15 feet. Good to know I might be a little warmer for at least part of my dives, anyway.

I was out there last weekend and the thermocline was sitting about 2 feet above the 30' platforms.

Back
Top Bottom