Online log books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren, Hey, I'm new here. In fact going for my OW next month. Can't wait to do that. I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the spreedsheet you use, mainly because I have no idea what to keep track of. I understand spreedsheets pretty well but need some ideas as to what I need to keep track of.

My email is leemickey1@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance.

I have chosen to go with a spread sheet.

After looking at Warrens, i realized that theres not really much too it. The key is i can customize my log for my type of diving, i dont need a bucnh of info logged that i dont really use. I used Warrens as a blue print and am currently modifiying it to match my diving log needs ( Thx again Warren ). I can be as elaborate as i like or as simple as i like.

I liked the online log you showed me Dee, but i didnt want to spend $ and theres a lot of info there i didint need. There was however some really nice features to it, but $ is tight. I am currently putting all my tech equipment through service, and i am purchasing alot of new items as well. I just cant afford it right now.

Andy

The hardest part of this is the shiat load of data entry.

5 hrs and i am up to dive # 96 woohoo.

Pretty good for a hunt and peck typer wouldnt you say :)

i need a break so im off to work for a bit

Andy

yeah i think i used about 60% of yours then added my own specific needs. So far i like it, i will be an excel master by the time i am done. if you guys got some free time how about you enter another hundred for me :):)

actually, i now realize i did lose some logs, i cant find my Rescue, or nitrox cert dives, PADI deep diver, IANTD deep air......ect oh well. I lost one of my logs, not all thank god.

Andy

Hey Warren, If it's not a problem, could you please send me a copy of the spread sheet you use. I would appreciate it. I'd like to start logging my dives as soon as I get certified OW.

leemickey1@yahoo.com

Thanks

well to be honest i just recently had this happen to me i lost my entire dive gear in house fire and that includes dive log to top it out what really makes me mad is i was certified in early 70;s well I was certified by Nasds and was taken over by ssi well they dont even have a recoed of me they dont go that far back and wont issui me a card , anyway i remember the instructor and it turns out i tracked him downn he verified my cklass and they issuied a acard only a open water i was a advance open water with over 300 dives

Hey Warren & Walter your speadsheets seem popular. I would like to see them myself. Probably alot of others would to, maybe you guys could post them here for everyone. if that is not possible please send one to me.

Thanks, Wildbill :D

YalTar@Earthlink.net

Back
Top Bottom