ontariodiving.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
-Ontario's ONLY source for diving related information.....
Mabey this site should be called DIRontario.com rather then ontariodiving.com
GUE is great but it is not the only bag in ontario.

stir, stir, stir :D

THIS site isn't called ontariodiving.com, it's called scubaboard.com

You might want to post this on ontariodiving.com... it might actually make a little sense that way....

Tom, Mr Cameron is welcome to head over to Ontario Diving and try to rationally debate any topic he chooses, correct?

It would certainly make a lot more sense to do that than complain on THIS board :wink:

Why is it that Tom and his boy friends are allowed to question ones remarks on this board but on there board such talk would get you blocked. I think some ones sleeping around here.

Rollie

As far as I'm concerned no one has violated our TOS in this thread so there's no reason to pull any posts.

What the owners of ontariodiving.com do on their own board is their own business and has nothing to do with us :)

Is ontariodiving.com just for NTD or is it actually out there for the good of all divers. Im not taking shots at your shop, im just wondering what the deal is with the site.

If I was taking shots at your shop, you would know.

I'll go over to ontariodiving.com and see find out there.

As far as I know, the board owners are the owners of NTD, but the intent of the board is for all of Ontario.

I'll let them comment further, but that's the way I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom