Opinions on Explorer 2 - Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My husband now loves diving after the Turks trip! We saw shark on every dive. He use to just go diving because I went and when the sharks started coming he never missed a dive! We did the Turks boat 2 years ago and the Bahamas boat this June.
We have also done the Saba trip. The company runs a great operation. Infact, so well I became a wholesaler for them. They have a great sales rep Randy that is at all the dive shows if you ever attend any. HE is a real asset to the company.
The Turks boat is by far the best one I have been on. The salon is very nice and the rooms are spacious. All the rooms are good on this boat to me. We had a room on the main deck with 2 windows but never really looked out from them since we didnt stay in the cabin much. The boat has plenty of space and lounging areas to hang out in the sun and out of the sun. I say go and you will be happy you did.

One great thing about Explorer Ventures is you do not have to have a dive guide and you dive your times and depths....they dont want you going over your limits by any means but it is your trip and they want you to have a great time.:azvatar:

last item.
messing around today ( read wasted my saturday afternoon )
I put togeather a series of clips from my dive on the explorer II
turtles, sharks, bat fish & rays
http://www.turningpointtech.com/Turks.mov

works well in mozilla, firefox, safari, but won't start sometimes in I.E.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom