OrcaTorch D520 1000lumens palm sized dive light is available in four colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcaTorch

Contributor
Reaction score
OrcaTorch D520 is available in four colors now: Black,Red, blue and silver.

OrcaTorch D520 dive light has already come to market from 2015. The small size,very bright beam, excellent build quality and great depth rating ,make the light very popular with consumers.

To be serious, I still specify its parameters to new persons.

▪OrcaTorch D520 is a palm-sized diving light with 134.5mm body length and only 113.5g net weight on land, but the output is up to 1050 lumens in such a small size.

▪OrcaTorch D520’s diving depth is rated to 150 meters with robust water pressure resistant construction.

▪Powered by one 18650 battery, its max runtime can reach 2 hours.

▪Due to utilization of the USA CREE XM-L2(U3) neutral white LED, OrcaTorch D520 can be used widely.It would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep diving as a backup light.

D520%20dive%20light01_zpscwvkbnqg.jpg

D520 is one of our top sellers with its high portability , easy operation and reliable quality.

Then, with more and more attention to not only product quality but also the individualism from young divers, we have updated the exterior colors of OrcaTorch D520.

Besides the previous classical Black, we also offer other Red, Blue and Silver three appearance colors.

D520%20dive%20light02_zpsgoq02jwo.jpg

The color “Red” and “Blue” have been used in OrcaTorch D560 before and many people love them .Now we spread them to OrcaTorch D520.

Red is the color that easily grab your attention. Red enthusiasts don’t miss it.
D520%20dive%20light03_zpsp4l8wewa.jpg

Is “Blue” your favorite color? It is the color of the oceans.

D520%20dive%20light04_zpsr8is6alm.jpg

At this time, we add a new color “Silver” that never used before. It is the color that combines the fashion and technology. You will love it.

D520%20dive%20light05_zps0kdxuowo.jpg

Black,Red, blue and silver,which color of OrcaTorch D520 do you prefer?

Never go with the stream or imitation .Hope the changed styles cater to your desire for novelty and individualism.

D520 Every diver deserves one

What are the prices for your products please? Your website doesn't list the prices. Also, where can one buy your products?
Hello, Burhan. Thanks for your interest in D520. The MSRP of one D520 is about USD79.95. Different dealers have different retail price.Could you tell me your location? we will recommend a nearest dealer to you.:wink:

Hello, Burhan. Thanks for your interest in D520. The MSRP of one D520 is about USD79.95. Different dealers have different retail price.Could you tell me your location? we will recommend a nearest dealer to you.:wink:
@OrcaTorch
I am in Libya. I doubt very much that you have a dealer here. I run a Diver training school here in Libya.

@OrcaTorch
I am in Libya. I doubt very much that you have a dealer here. I run a Diver training school here in Libya.
Hello, Burhan. In fact, We don’t have a dealer there yet.
Would you like to be our dealer in Libya? If you’re interested in it, welcome to mail here: info@orcatorch.com.
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom