Closed Orcatorch D570-GL: 1000lumen LED plus green laser pointer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lairdb

Contributor
Reaction score
At auction on eBay; at least 5% up to 10% rebate on final price to ScubaBoard members.

OrcaTorch D570-GL 1000 Lumens and Green Laser - LNIB | eBay

New old stock, with just a little shelf wear. The box, and the light itself, have a few barely visible dings or scratches -- less than it will get as soon as you have it in the water, most likely. 100% function, 99.98% appearance. Let me know if you have questions or need a closer look at anything.

Here are some video reviews:

List, and LeisurePro are $189; Amazon has never listed new for below $159:

1640986217232.png

Link's not working. Can you provide a working link?

The OP was almost 8 months ago.

Sorry, I'm new here. I saw that but the listing is still open. Just trying to figure out how the systems work, and I've been eyeing that for awhile. Thanks for replying. So I assume now it's self-tagged open or closed and old posts that have gone down the months aren't worth responding to, even if it's unsold?

Sorry, I'm new here. I saw that but the listing is still open. Just trying to figure out how the systems work, and I've been eyeing that for awhile. Thanks for replying. So I assume now it's self-tagged open or closed and old posts that have gone down the months aren't worth responding to, even if it's unsold?
That's right. It is self-marked. In this case, it may or may not be sold. Because it was on eBay. Then (a) you might be able to track it down there but the listing is too old to stoll be up. Also. (B) you can DM the OP and ask directly.

still available? The link you provided to Ebay not bring up anything.

That's right. It is self-marked. In this case, it may or may not be sold. Because it was on eBay. Then (a) you might be able to track it down there but the listing is too old to stoll be up. Also. (B) you can DM the OP and ask directly.

Sorry about that, folks -- yes, it did sell via eBay; for the historical record, it went for $136.94 plus shipping. Post updated to be marked closed, though I am selling a bunch of other items currently; see this SB search.

Back
Top Bottom