Orcatorch Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 Orcatorch lights and have 2 issues - 1) os 1 of the rechargeable batteries no longer shows the green light once it is recharged (or even the red light sometimes when it is not) and 2) one of the lights UV light/feature is much dimmer than the other light and is basically unusable.
Hello there, we are sorry for the inconvenience and give you a bad experience. We are trying to send you a message directly but seems could not be successful. May we know if you could DM and leave us your email address? We will let our after-sales team contact you ASAP.
OrcaTorch is always trying our best to offer our customers good after-sales services.

I have 2 Orcatorch lights and have 2 issues - 1) os 1 of the rechargeable batteries no longer shows the green light once it is recharged (or even the red light sometimes when it is not) and 2) one of the lights UV light/feature is much dimmer than the other light and is basically unusable.
Hello there, we are sorry for the inconvenience which you met some issues with the OrcaTorch dive lights. We sent you a message to help you solve the problem, may we know if you received it? OrcaTorch is always to help the customers the good after-sales services.

I have been using Orcatorch products nearly exclusively for several years now with only a few issues.
Generally very robust, been pretty happy with them.

One of my D520s was behaving similarly to the OPs and just needed the spring in the base stretched slightly. Has been performing well since.

Back
Top Bottom