Order and delivery question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LowDrag

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am ordering a pair of Fusions next week and I am curious about two things. I am ordering thru my local LDS and want to know where will my suits be delivered and what a gestimated time to deliver would be after the suits are ordered. These suits with both be ordered with the SLT package, Dry Lock Glove system and a pee valve in a package order. The suits I am ordering are a Fit and a Bullet.

Thanks for your time and for a really cool dry suit.

---------- Post added May 4th, 2013 at 09:14 AM ----------

I figured I would have had an answer to this simple question by now. You guys at White's appear to be on top of this section. Guess not this time.

Last edited:
I am ordering a pair of Fusions next week and I am curious about two things. I am ordering thru my local LDS and want to know where will my suits be delivered and what a gestimated time to deliver would be after the suits are ordered. These suits with both be ordered with the SLT package, Dry Lock Glove system and a pee valve in a package order. The suits I am ordering are a Fit and a Bullet.

Thanks for your time and for a really cool dry suit.

I figured I would have had an answer to this simple question by now. You guys at White's appear to be on top of this section. Guess not this time.

LowDrag,

Because the suit is an MTO, (due to the Pee Valve install,) it could take up to two weeks from the date of order, for the suit to be completed. Once the order ships ships, it will likely not take longer than a business week to ship to you. The suit will be delivered to the dive shop the suit was purchased through.

Regards,

RA

Perfect...Thanks for the info. Sorry about sounding pissy. I wasn't feeling good on Friday and my fuse was a bit short. Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom