Ordered me one of these today----figured out last

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Saturday the walk(see link below--about a hundred yards) with it on top of my head was a little long---lol, for an old man...that & I can load everything up in the kayak for 1 trip to the water from the truck....I have an OK Scrambler XT.

Toledo Bend damn area video by GEAUXtiger - Photobucket

Anyone else have this model--walk is all on good grass or nice little dirt road leading down to the 'beach'.--it's a Molly kayak cart, cost me 46 bucks...

1189.jpg

Last edited:
I use a wheelez with the sand tires. The regular tires dug into the sand, when the boat was fully loaded & I could barely move it. The sand tires made a world of difference for me.

I use a wheelez with the sand tires. The regular tires dug into the sand, when the boat was fully loaded & I could barely move it. The sand tires made a world of difference for me.

Thanks--I figured the Wheelez would be mentioned---but I have (almost)zero sand to go thru on my 'walk', only a smooth closely mowed grassy lot followed by a nice dirt path...after that the sand is only about 10 feet wide to the waterline....

Seems weird but a deer cart works perfect, something like this: Amazon.com: Pacific Outdoors Super Game Hauler: Sports & Outdoors

You can carry your tank and bc in the bottom, lay the kayak on top, secure it with straps and makes life much much easier! Also, it has really tall, skinny tires for different terrain----you gotta figure if you can carry a 300 lb deer through the forest with it, it can handle a scuba tank and kayak.

Surely would, but look @ the shipping--almost as much as the cart, usually amazon does a better job on that.......

They were way cheaper when I bought it in December. Guess it must have been the off season and they were offering discounts. Still a great way to go if you want to spend some extra money.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom