orders with leisurePro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dadiver

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone place recent orders with leisurePro. If so I would like to know how quickly they ship orders?

Howdy?? :)

I ordered from them last week and got it in 3 days, so far I'm quite happy with LP

khel

My order went well, and I ordered alot of items...

Order over the phone, and ask for email comfirmation.

--Sean

dadiver once bubbled...
Anyone place recent orders with leisurePro. If so I would like to know how quickly they ship orders?

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them, and they've always shipped the next day. They don't ship on Fridays though.

The orders I've placed have shipped the following day, if it was past 5pm I think.

I'm still waiting on that stinkin' catalog, though. I asked for one like 6 months ago....matter of fact, I think I asked for 2!

They always ship next buisness day if the items are in stock. If you look at there website they say the catalog is close to being finished and will be shipped to people as soon as it is done. My only complaint is when I looked at their website last night I noticed a lot of their prices have increased since I bought my gear back in Feb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom