Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would that be room for one more?

Frank, call and ask Kieth.

EDIT: BTW, we may need another boat. I have a few boarders on another board that might be interested in joining us.

Michael

Arrrgg!!!! I called today 8-17-07 and the boat was booked :shakehead: . I read on the thread that there would be another boat, but I would just rather go with everyone. I am on the call up list if someone bails out. So who wants to give up their slot so I can go :D .

wjefferis:
Arrrgg!!!! I called today 8-17-07 and the boat was booked :shakehead: . I read on the thread that there would be another boat, but I would just rather go with everyone. I am on the call up list if someone bails out. So who wants to give up their slot so I can go :D .

Buy my AOW class and you have my slot. :wink: (The slot will be additional. :p)

Michael

OK The Cat-N-Around is full and I have contacted the Daisy D and it will be available for this date also You can call Capt. Jeff @ 850-910-1645

Who is number 6 on the Cat-n-Around? If you post on SB speak up. We need to know who to aggravate :wink: .....ummmmm I mean appreciate for the next 6 weeks before we go. :D

Should I say cause I know! muhahahaah

Michael

It's a guy local to Michael and myself. Name is Keith.

He has a thing for women with blonde hair and big... uhm... tanks!

What? He's an air hog! :D

Sorry, my tanks are already in use.

One spot is still open as Keith does not meet the requirements at this time but I'm sure he will be able to dive the "O" in the near future.

Walter You are in if You want the spot.

Back
Top Bottom