Oriskany dive sat 18 jul 09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paul19may

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
All,

the Oriskany trip is on for diving Sat 18 July- we depart the dock at 0800 18 July so travel prior to that, travel TBC. Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Diving, Oriskany Dive - Down Under Dive Shop

We have a mix of recreational and technical divers, split about 50/50.

With everyone going, we have enough for a group charter which cuts the cost as follows:

Diver Price (see below) less 15% group disount, plus 9% FL Charter tax, so cost less 6%, in effect.

There will be FL sales tax as well, I think.

Diver price is:

$199 tec (but I am negotiating that down, I hope)

$165 rec (and I am trying to get that down, too)

Deposits:

To get this going I need $100 deposit from those interested in going by the end of the week (Sun 14 June) so I can book our slot- please dont wait for the last minute as the sooner I get deposits, the sooner I can book.

Deposit Return:

From Downunder, if we cancel prior to 14 days before the dive, 100% refund, if we cancel less than 14 days prior to the dive, no refund.

If they cancel at any time, 100% refund.

They are keen to work with us and I am in consultation with them re advanced weather warning, cancellation in enough time to ensure we get hotel costs back.

Will talk with those going re a cavern option as well but that is not the core aim of the trip.

Fire away with any questions.

Let me know if you are in, I would like your deposit as soon as you can this week please. Cheques payable to me as I will be putting the deposit on my credit card.

We have a good group of divers going so this will be a hoot.

Best

P
Tech Diving Instruction&nbspfrom Austin, TX-&nbsp Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

There are some slots remaining and the cost is less than states by a couple of bucks so that is all good. Don't hold off if you are interested in coming- PM me. Thanks all.

The trip is booked and going but the boat only has 4 slots remaining- book early to avoid disappointment! Best

P

Are you all completely booked? I'm going to be down for the Invade the Keys weekend in Key Largo, and then diving the Vandenberg and a few other spots earlier the following week. I need to check a few time related things out but it would be great to dive the Mighty O' with fellow swampers if it isn't closed out yet.

We are not full, we have 10 divers going but the boat only has 4 seats remaining as of 07/01/09. Let me know if you want to join the party- best bet is to email me at paul19may(at)hotmail.com. Please include, diver level, EAN yes/ no, and that's it. I have put the deposits on my credit card so reiminbursement woudl be appreciated if you find that you can make it.

This will be a hoot.

All the best

P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom