Oriskany diving off the M/V Spree with Joel of TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent trip report. The Spree is a first class operation, and the Oriskany is a great wreck to explore as a technical diver. Sounds like you have a most wonderful time! But only six dives....way too much time topsides!

We all got in the water about the same time. Decompression stops were staggered over about 1/2 an hour.

Glen, yes, it is a great boat to do AN/DP and Trimix courses from!

Walter, made up for it and then some!!

IVS, almost all of the dives were 30 minutes bottom time followed by 30+ minutes decompression with about 2.5-3 hours surface interval to keep it conservative and safe. I usually only do one long dive a day at home!

Thnx for the info

Thats cool to hear about the Spree. I saw the vessel one day on my way out the Theadore Ind. canal in Mobile and talk to a few of the guys . Good looking ship. When I first saw it I thought it was a commercial dive vessel or a research vessel. Glad to hear you had a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom