Oriskany in July/Key Largo in August with LDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey guys just letting you know I'll be leading two trips this summer with Louisville Dive. We are heading down to dive the Oriskany the second weekend of July. We will leave from Louisville July 13th, dive the inshore wrecks in Pensecola (very good dives) on the 14th and dive the Oriskany on the 15th. The trip cost includes all the scheduled dives plus lodging. Air is included but Nitrox is extra. It also includes three nights at the Suburban Lodge which is right across the street from the diveshop (MBT Divers). The trip cost is $500.

In August we will be doing a week in Key Largo running from August 5 to the 11th. The trip includes four days of diving with Ocean Divers (including dives on the Duane and Spiegel Grove) and rooms at the Marina Del Mar. If you've never stayed there before the Marina del Mar is a great resort that is right next door to the dive shop and the boat dock. The trip cost is $850.

If you have any questions I will be watching this thread for a little bit, you can PM me or call the diveshop at (502) 368-8427. If you check my gallery you can see quite a few of the photos I've taken at these sites before as well. Hope to see a few friendly faces from the KPP down there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom