Orlando Lake Cleanup Event - ROSTER and info!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great bring your son, the more divers the better!
I just sent everyone who had showed interest a PM asking them to confirm.
You can confirm via the forum as well.

If you are bringing a boat, get us the registration # so we can get you a free day pass to use the boat on the lake. Boats would be VERY handy!!

Reminder
Meet at 8:00 a.m. at Dayo Scuba
Dayo Scuba is located in Winter Park at:
723 Executive Drive
Winter Park, FL 32789

I just sent everyone who had showed interest a PM asking them to confirm.

I did not get a PM, but should be on the list (see messages on first page of this thread).

In any case, you can mark me on the "confirmed" list.

I will be driving in from Titusville, leaving here 7:00am. Anybody interested in carpooling, just PM me.

Weather looks great, BTW! No wind, partly cloudy, highs in the 80's.

>*< Fritz

Hey Cyberfed,

A friend of mine is going to attend as well. He doesn't have an account on ScubaBoard so just add +1 next to my name. Thanks.

I have to drop out, I have to work.

Please come join us for this dive. Net Doc (Pete) will be there to help and work with the boaters. A good time will be had so come on down.

Thank you everyone who has replied so quickly! We are starting to get some good numbers!

for those who will be bringing boats! I need your vessel number. Please pm cuberfed or me with the number.

Thank you for volunteering!

Add Allen, Brett, and maybe Terry

My small bass boat is ready to go... I took the fishing seats out so there is plenty of floor space. It's not a big boat, but, will be good for surface support. It's pretty easy to get into over the side, from the water.

I'm scheduled to be here at work untill 8am. I should be able to cut-out a little early to make the gathering at Dayo.

Any last minute info... call me. 407-592-5072

p.s. My contact list in my phone was corrupt... I have NO numbers in my phone to call anyone.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom